Conversation Between Jetcopterpilot and scottlathrop
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Jetcopterpilot
    01-04-2014 01:14 PM - permalink
    Scott I did not have my headliner in.. Make sure you lube the hell out of the gasket for the window, and also lube the rope too... it is a tough pull across the top especially the top corners.. I used liquid dish detergent as a lube,, like mounting a tire... it is easy to rinse it off after it is installed... just water and a sponge.. The CR Lawrence window will appear to be too small by just a bit, but it actually is a very tight fit.. Make sure you use a new seal
  2. scottlathrop
    12-16-2013 01:05 PM - permalink
    Concerning your sliding rear window , I haven't received mine from CRLawrence yet- but also dryfit the gasket. I see no way it can be installed from the outside as others have said they did. I am planning to install from the inside. I was worried about the rope scarring up my cloth padded new headliner, inside installation should put the rope outside. From your experience, should I remove the headliner before- I never installed a window before, so I'm flying by the seat of my pants. Is there anyway you could post a picture showing the gasket in place. Thanks, Scott