Conversation Between husker77 and 67nukeford
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 67nukeford
    03-29-2012 09:52 AM - permalink
    Jason, did you get your pm's set up? You can also set up a signature with your user cp!
  2. 67nukeford
    03-21-2012 07:29 PM - permalink
    Go to your user CP, and under Settings and Options, click on Edit Options. In the Messaging and Notifications section, check the box next to "Enable Private Messaging". Then scroll down to the bottom, and click on "Save Changes". It may take a day or so for it to take effect. Shoot me a PM when it does, so I'll know they are turned on!

Pat
  3. husker77
    03-21-2012 04:28 PM - permalink
    I for the life of me can not figure out how to turn on the pm on this forum. I am actually a moderator on a couple other forums so I don't think I am that stupid. Point me the way please.
  4. 67nukeford
    03-12-2012 09:31 AM - permalink
    husker77, welcome to the Nebraska Chapter! I've created a welcome thread for you in the chapter forum, please stop by and tell us a little about yourself, here is a link to that thread:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...l#post11563642

Please feel free to browse the chapter forum, post threads to ask questions or share information. And, stop by the monthly BS thread, to chat with Nebraska people, and our many visitors from around the country!

Here is a link to the chapter forum:

Nebraska Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Thanks for joining the Nebraska chapter, look forward to seeing you on the forum!

Pat W.
    Nebraska Chapter leader