Conversation Between Ken Newman and mytoolman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Ken Newman
    04-08-2016 07:12 PM - permalink
    Hello,
    Sorry I took so long to answer. I didn't know I had a message. I don't get on here too often. I love the Ford COEs. I wish mine was that far along. Mine was just the cab, doors, hood and fenders when I bought it. I found a set of 2005 4X4 F550 axles on Craigslist and bought them. That was the first year for the coil springs on front of the Super Duty 4X4s so I found a 2006 F250 frame and bolted it all together.
    I don't have any mechanical parts from the original truck. Sorry.
    That picture looks great!

I'd love to get your name and talk to you or text. I am better at texting now. I'm 61 so it took me a while to get with the cool people.
    Are you on Facebook? I can't figure out how to post pictures here. I can text you some or e-mail you some. I'm kennewman@cox.net
    My cell phone is 602-525-4474.
  2. mytoolman
    04-04-2016 01:30 PM - permalink
    Hi Ken, I am a fellow 1955 COE owner...mine is a 1955 C600. Its in the paint shop currently. Its very close to being done regarding its cosmetic restoration. I wanted to connect with you because the COE folks need to be a resource for each other. So little real information is know except by us that we have learned in our travels. I am looking for a stock steering column for my C600. I want to tinker with an electric power steering solution and the column I seek will be to mess with for that idea...I live in San Diego...858-829-9912