Conversation Between WE3ZS and billman0
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. WE3ZS
    05-17-2016 01:54 PM - permalink
    Hi Bill, no my EX was not level after my spring swap, but I intentionally made it that way. It is our dedicated tow rig and my goal was to have it ride level when hitched to our heavy trailer. I used B code rear springs from a pickup, then added two leaves to them from the factory EX spring pack. Swapped the 2" EX blocks for the 3.75" tapered blocks from the F-350 and cut up the slapper bar into sections and added 2 sections to each side between the springs and blocks. All of this increases the rear ride height by 4.5+". My modded front X codes with an extra leaf added increased the front by 3.9", so no, not level.
    Welcome to the forum, post up in the EX forum to share some info about your EX and you and what you are looking to do with it. It's much easier to share additional info in a forum thread than here in visitor messages and we can post pics to explain better there. The group will have lots of info and advice to share once you post up. See you there!
  2. billman0
    05-17-2016 12:14 PM - permalink
    Was your excursion level after your spring mod? I'm looking to do the same to my 2000 excursion. Also could you elaborate how you setup the rear with the f350 blocks and the slapper bar?
    Thanks,

Bill