Conversation Between Gary Lewis and fixnair
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Gary Lewis
    02-22-2016 09:45 PM - permalink
    Hmmmm, air dryers. One of my next purchases. Been using a desiccant dryer and am tired of it. Looking at the Harbor Freight unit for $430 that does ~22 CFM.

Anyway, will approve your request. We have a get-together at my place in Skiatook in the fall, usually late Sept or early Oct. Hope you can come.
  2. fixnair
    02-22-2016 09:32 PM - permalink
    I guess I didn't follow protocol on joining. I think I've corrected that. Anyway glad to be here. I retired from being an industrial mechanic. I used my F350 to travel around California, Nevada, Arizona and Mexico repairing air compressors. Air dryers,air motors and any thing connected to compressed air. 50 some years in the trade.
  3. Gary Lewis
    02-22-2016 09:03 PM - permalink
    Permission granted. Have you asked to join and I haven't seen it?

By the way, my mother was from Sapulpa and I've spent a bit of time there. And, we have a couple of members living there. Good place.

So, retired from what?
  4. fixnair
    02-22-2016 08:58 PM - permalink
    Request permission to come aboard Sir. I have been a member for several years in California. I moved to Sapulpa OK January 1st. Retired October of last year & decided to move to be close to our kids.
    Had a lot of problems driving my '02 F350 out here and got a lot of help from the guys on the '99-2003 7.3 diesel forum. I need to give reps to one guy in particular. How do I go about this?