Conversation Between BLADE35 and Rusty Axlerod
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Rusty Axlerod
    06-14-2021 04:02 PM - permalink
    Things are pretty good here. The trucks doin well, I did go through a bunch of headache over fuel pressure problems. I ended up putting a sump on the fuel tank.

I ordered some new headlights, projector type and the fogs to go with em. Kinda expensive but man, my lights suck! They should look kinda cool too and with the new grill the old gal will be freshened up pretty good, from the front anyway. other than that, it’s just drive in it. Well over 200k miles now, I’d hoped to use it after retirement but that’s still a few years away, we’ll see I guess.

I'm pretty much a lurker around here now, it’s still interesting and there’s always more to learn but honestly it’s the same old stuff

Hopefully you can get your beast rolling and legal again, I think it’s worth the money for the BPD EGR cooler, it’s got an EPA# now so it’s legal.

2. BLADE35
    06-13-2021 10:39 PM - permalink
    Hey how are you doing
    i didn't see your message this mobile thing isn't like the computer version. I need a power supply for my pc that has all the years of info in

I haven't been driving my truck they changed emissions. In utah so I'm getting ready to put it back stock and do something with the oil cooler I'm sick of changing it. Cause it plugs up every 4 or so years

How's things going for you
  3. Rusty Axlerod
    04-05-2021 08:44 AM - permalink
    Hey Benny! Good to see ya postin again.Things going well I hope.
  4. BLADE35
    05-31-2016 09:38 PM - permalink
    Hold the flakes to the sun they look gold
  5. Rusty Axlerod
    05-31-2016 06:33 AM - permalink
    I was a little puzzled over those tan flakes. I haven't seen anything like that or saw any posts that I can remember. I've been following your thread but didn't have anything helpful to add. It sux you're back in there in just five years. Not a whole lot of options besides a good flush and a cooler.
  6. BLADE35
    05-30-2016 10:46 AM - permalink
    My oil cooler is plugged with tanish color flakes that look more gold when held to the sunlight

My gut feeling is it's the gold coolant coming out

It's not magnetic

Have you seen this posted before
  7. BLADE35
    03-05-2016 03:43 PM - permalink
    I hoping you catch some good news today
  8. BLADE35
    01-24-2015 10:25 AM - permalink
    Thanks things with truck are good

I'm not able to get on here as much anymore but still check in here and there

Take care Eric
  9. Rusty Axlerod
    01-23-2015 07:45 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the reps Benny! Hope things are going well for you and yours!
  10. Rusty Axlerod
    10-19-2013 08:53 AM - permalink
    Thanks one more time .