Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel_Brad
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Conversation Between Diesel_Brad and motrhed
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. motrhed
    01-15-2014 10:28 PM - permalink
    motrhed
    Hi Diesel_Brad, I just got a '97 F250HD with the Alcoa wheels and no center caps. Don't really care for the look of the originals anyway, would like to do a more typical push-through style but not sure about the tight fit to the hub. I see in a thread from about a year ago you mentioned you've used the push-through style on these trucks before, do you know what particular brand/model caps you used? I see one made by Gorilla, pn HC232, looks like it has a good chance of fitting. Did you have to do anything special to get the push-through center caps to work with the stock Alcoa wheels, given the tight fit between the wheels/hubs? THANKS!