Conversation Between Chinookman and LazarusRising
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Chinookman
    03-15-2012 03:55 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the heads up! We went to Gonzales two weeks ago and it looked like our average ghetto here in Bay City! Soooooo we figured wow back to the drawing board. We'll look around that area soon Appreciate the heads up. If you're ever by the Shell station in Hallettsville you may run into a tall lanky fella that retired from the Nuclear plant here they hit two wells on his land. Think he has 70 acres or so. I'm always glad to see others succeed, one day it may very well by my turn! good karma and all that! lol...
  2. LazarusRising
    03-15-2012 12:19 PM - permalink
    Come a little closer to Hallettsville, and those prices taper off. a little. I have some land between Shiner and Hallettsville that I plan to build a retirement home on. It was left to me by my dad. Just got thru divying it up with my sisters. Our land is leased for oil, but if you look at a map of the Eagle Ford shale, the motherload ends just into Lavaca Co. But I'm sure there may be pockets of it here and there. They're drilling south of Gonzales, but I have not seen much in Lavaca Co.