Conversation Between unibody madness and BERRY FARMER
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. unibody madness
    10-26-2009 08:42 PM - permalink
    ok in order to to read your private messages you click on notifications just like you did ..in order to send one you click on their name and then view public profile.
    there are alot of places you can buy parts for these old trucks but your best bet is on these blogs. your in luck because you are choosing to keep your six cyl, where as most are looking to upgrade, so you should find one cheap..
    get a shop manual for your year truck.. the 223 was a good motor used in lots of applications so finding one if you recognize it are good..
    try pick and pull junk yards ..i have a 223 with a hole in the block so manifolds are spare to me, shipping is going to kill you. try to find one local, and as a last resort weigh yours, and check in to shipping costs.... you can also reach me at jdrp@sbcglobal.net and put "223 manifold" in the subject line if you need more help always glad to help if i can
  2. BERRY FARMER
    10-26-2009 03:29 PM - permalink
    I'm interested in a manifold for the 223 1961. Apologies, I'm not too swift at this blogging stuff. Thanks for the hookup with some of the other websites too.
  3. unibody madness
    10-17-2009 06:15 PM - permalink
    berry farmer you can check out the clasified adds here and slick60s (another great site for us slicksters) would help to know where you are located as i happen to own slicks with 223 and may have a spare one