Conversation Between JHoffman93 and Dave Sponaugle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. JHoffman93
    12-03-2009 10:32 PM - permalink
    Hey Dave, I was wondering if you know ottoparts, first name Chris? He has a rebuilt Banks Sidewinder Turbo for sale that I am thinking about buying. Do you know if he is reputable? He's asking $750 for it all parts included as well as pyro and boost guages. Your opinion?
    Thanks, Jason
  2. Dave Sponaugle
    03-11-2009 11:28 PM - permalink
    You should see it now, signatures require 25 posts before that becomes available.

User CP
    Edit signature

Make sure you click save at the very bottom of the page.
  3. JHoffman93
    03-11-2009 09:57 PM - permalink
    Dave, I am trying to figure out how to add a signature. When I goto the user cp in another fprum that I belong to I have an option called "edit signature" I don't see that on this forum but I see other people have signatures. Could you send me a PM and tell me what I'm going wrong, it must be something simple that I am over looking. Thanks, Jason
  4. JHoffman93
    03-08-2009 09:33 PM - permalink
    Dave, thanks for your help on how to mod my gp controler with a manual switch. I did it this afternoon and it works great! I am an aircraft mechanic and I had some aircraft wire already, all i needed to buy was a momentary switch so I did the whole mod for less then five bucks. Sure beets 150 bucks for a new controler.