Conversation Between ruschejj and Finz250
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ruschejj
    07-30-2012 09:17 AM - permalink
    You're not going to bug me ever, I like this site and talking about our great trucks. The tires are really great but they do have an odd feel to them compared to regular highway type tires. They are squishy, create lots of play in the steering, I can turn the wheel two inches either direction and nothing happens. Mpg is down almost by 2. They're loud. They're pretty rough too, lots of vibration.

All this is normal for that type of tire and I don't mind it, I still like them. I'm just telling you how they effected the truck. The tires have amazing off road grip, amazing on road performance in heavy rain. When towing they're just a little unstable because they are so squishy.

Where are you? Thought about coming to greenwood to Ballentine? It's a great dealership and I'm very tight with the service manager.
  2. Finz250
    07-30-2012 08:32 AM - permalink
    Hello, Not to bug you but I noticed in your profile that you have nitto trail grapplers on your truck. I have the same tire on my '08 and I love em. Looking to trade in a couple of weeks and I'm thinking about making the dealer swap out the tires on the new truck and keeping the nittos (less than 10k on em). My question is - did the nittos affected the ride, handling, etc of your truck in a really noticeable way? Thanks for your help!