Conversation Between displacement4me and Gary Lewis
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Gary Lewis
    08-02-2016 06:10 PM - permalink
    Just saw the reps for the valve covers. THANKS!
  2. Gary Lewis
    06-12-2011 09:21 PM - permalink
    Thanks. Sorry for the belated response, but I didn't know I had a message. May need to get back w/you at some point.
  3. displacement4me
    06-11-2011 04:52 PM - permalink
    Your current format for the spreadsheet would work very good. Someone in need can easily browse for a part and work to the right for bolt info.

I can see myself referencing to your thread when it comes time for assembly for hood area in the future.

As of now with my rolling chassis I personally wouldn't have referenced it yet, as I bought everything new that I needed as I found I needed it. I wanted it to be plated yellow zinc for the chassis. However if I was reusing bolts I would've referenced your spreadsheet for sure.
    I would write a memo saying:
    x-members - 1/2'' x 1 1/2'' NF GR8 qty 12.
    and buy when I went to the local supply store.

If you are interested, I can try and help as much as I can. The chassis is pretty much finalized and I have an abundance of ziplock bags I can work with, as well as interior tear down in the coming weeks that I could help with documenting.

You are on the right track for sure though.
  4. Gary Lewis
    06-11-2011 02:05 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the rep. But, is what you see in the spreadsheet what you need for the resto? It seems like it'll do me but I'm really not there yet. Let's collab and get what we need.

Gary