Conversation Between 84 f250 6.9 and big-ugly
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. big-ugly
    09-12-2010 08:47 AM - permalink
    wow I never get a picture of my old beast on here.. sorry about that.. since last exchanged words my '89 has been through hell.. she got t-boned on the way to a truck demo (coincidence, or a sign from above?) and last winter I backed into my brother's car (haha!). When I got in the accident the car that hit me missed the cab of the truck (thank goodness!) and I did some good ol' fashioned red-neck body work anyways, some time I will have to get a picture posted! the 351w has 274k miles and is getting tired, but still running
  2. big-ugly
    10-11-2009 11:23 AM - permalink
    I will post a pic as soon as I can find a cammera. we have recently bought a house and are in the transition of moving still (lots of boxes) Monday I bought a '99 f150 and retired my '89 from daily use (still got her for the winters though) sorry if I double post this, computer is acting up today I will say that your paint-job is a bit nicer than mine though :P
  3. 84 f250 6.9
    10-04-2009 02:50 PM - permalink
    thanks for the pic comment .. yeah shes a beast haha I love my old ford , you should put a pic up of your 89