Conversation Between PaysonPSD and big poppa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. big poppa
    02-22-2013 06:12 PM - permalink
    One of the classiest gentlemen I"ve ever had the pleasure of talking to here, and i say that with all my heart. Robin was always there for "All" of us and he will be missed. RIP "BROTHER" you were truly a good friend.
  2. big poppa
    03-30-2012 06:56 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the link Robin, much appreciated.
  3. PaysonPSD
    03-28-2012 11:54 AM - permalink
    Mike,

Here's a good write-up for cutting down an '05 grille. LINK
  4. big poppa
    03-27-2012 08:06 PM - permalink
    I hear you, with our trucks getting older and if its a maintence item needed over a performance mod to keep things running, well, you know, parts are going to be the first priority, it is in my case. I try to pop in a mod here and there when I can but haven't in a while, I'm due, lol. The trans filtration mod from Bob and up-pipes from Clay are next, mine are leaking. Your truck looks great bro, clean....Quik question, I'm going to order a 05 grill, how much cutting or shaving am I looking at, really likethe 05 look, its been growing on me????
  5. PaysonPSD
    03-26-2012 06:45 PM - permalink
    Nice to hear you are doing good. The forum has really shifted toward maintenance and very little performance. All this maintenance stuff gets a bit boring. The same old things over and over again.
  6. big poppa
    03-26-2012 05:42 PM - permalink
    Hangin in there Brother, been off the grid for awhile but popped in from time to time to see how everybody was doing. I noticed lot of the older crowd isn't on much anymore which is a bummer. Glad to hear your doing good, I missed you guys, take care...
  7. PaysonPSD
    03-26-2012 05:35 PM - permalink
    Thanks Mike. How the hell you doing? Not much has changed for me. Better weather and warmer temps has got my spirits up. Take Care.
  8. big poppa
    06-26-2011 09:40 AM - permalink
    Doing good, thanks for asking. Man, thats freakin hot, whew...
  9. PaysonPSD
    06-24-2011 10:30 PM - permalink
    Hello Mike. How are you doing? What you been up to?

All's fine in my neck of the woods. Been out of town a lot lately but have been posting a little. Just got back from a few days in Fort Mohav, AZ. 110° in the shade. People who live there told me it hasn't gotten really hot YET! Won't be going back there any time soon. Not till late October anyway.
  10. big poppa
    06-20-2011 09:56 PM - permalink
    Hey Robin, just poppin in to say hello, haven't seen you on in a while. Take care Mike