Conversation Between ctubutis and EffunFiddy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. EffunFiddy
    10-06-2014 12:00 AM - permalink
    The solution was in the forums - as always. I just didn't quite look far enough! Trucks are one thing, but computers for me are a different language. Thanks Chris!
  2. ctubutis
    10-03-2014 03:21 PM - permalink
    Oh, cool, you figured it out!!!!

I had forgotten about it and it suddenly struck me I hadn't done anything... so I went to go post your problem in the Mods forum and, ba-da-boom, it looks like I don't need to.
  3. EffunFiddy
    09-29-2014 12:06 AM - permalink
    EDIT - Problem solved! I should have looked a little further. Got everything figured out again.
  4. EffunFiddy
    09-24-2014 10:53 AM - permalink
    I haven't quite been around that long just yet haha. The name's Brad. Been a bullnose owner for almost 7 years now since I was 14 and an FTE member since then too Learned your name from sifting through the forums. I'll try that and see what happens. Thanks for the help!
  5. ctubutis
    09-23-2014 08:56 PM - permalink
    Hmmmm.... I used to know you, seems like it was about 10 years ago, though, and I totally forget your real name.

The first thing to do with just about any web-based problem like this is to clear your browser's cookies & cache, do that and see what happens. The picture stuff on FTE has changed a LOT this past summer, not sure when the last time you were here was but, nevertheless, try that and tell me what happens afterwards.

There's a forum here specifically for picture-related help:

User Gallery & Picture Display Help - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Might try posting in there if it still won't work for you.

If you still have problems after all that, let me know and I'll send it up the chain to the IB folks.
  6. EffunFiddy
    09-23-2014 11:43 AM - permalink
    Hey Chris! I'm not having any luck uploading pics to my build thread gallery. When I go to user CP the options on the taskbar for editing my gallery and vehicle info is highlighted in blue and once I click on it the screen goes nowhere. Any advice? Thanks