Conversation Between underthebridgejim and mrcman58
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. mrcman58
    09-09-2015 06:47 PM - permalink
    i started collecting ( well actually gathering fords in the mid 70's, my first truck was (and still have) a 1950 ford F1, i bought it for $150 on 3 payments of $50 in 1975, i didnt have my drivers license yet, i made the last payment, threw my stingray bike in the back and drove it home. it did not go over well trying to explain that one when i got home since i did it behind my mom and step dad's back, he was against it from the start then i did it anyway, but you know i wouldnt trade that truck story for nothing. WOW that was 40 years ago while typing this it dosent seem like that much time went by, sooner or later i need to master making a gallery up, a lot of my pics are photos, so i know they need to be scanned, i will have to get out the album and have one of the kids help me, my 50 is not running and i havent drove it since 1979, one of these days it would be fun to drive it again, Jess 209 769 4058 jsor58@hotmail.com
  2. underthebridgejim
    09-09-2015 06:09 PM - permalink
    Hello, it sounds as if you have a very Fun, and vast collection of vehicles, cool.