Conversation Between truckeemtnfords and underthebridgejim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. underthebridgejim
    12-23-2016 12:43 PM - permalink
    Dave, thank you for the very kind words. Whenever I post a question you are always among of the guys that are right there with reliable information, time, and time again. When I did my 9", Im not sure I would have got the same results , without your help. I appreciate your offer to loan a tool but I hate to bowwow tools, many tools have been handed down and have special meaning. If I lost a tool like that , it could never been replaced. Anyhow Thanks for every thing you do not only for me but for the whole FTE family. Your a good man my friend. MERRY CHRISTMAS
  2. truckeemtnfords
    12-23-2016 01:44 AM - permalink
    Jimmy,
    Just saw your messages, sorry. No problem, I understand not wanting to borrow tools, I also buy tools but then again I have been at this type of thing for a long time. You have come across to me (and others on here) as a straight forward and honest person that would never even think of keeping something that belonged to someone else. therefore I will continue too offer you things that I have and might only be a one time use for you to help you out in this great hobby (addiction) of ours.

Merry Christmas.

Dave
  3. underthebridgejim
    11-30-2016 12:32 PM - permalink
    Sorry I hit post b4 I was done. lol It is a very kind gesture but Ill just buy one. Thank you for having that kind of trust in me, it says a lot. Take care my friend.
  4. underthebridgejim
    11-30-2016 12:26 PM - permalink
    Dave I appreciated the offer to lend me a p/r length checker, but I have made it a habit not to borrow tools
  5. underthebridgejim
    12-16-2015 01:44 AM - permalink
    3 degrees in Truckee rite now. Dang Dave, you better put on an extra pair of socks and make sure your back flap is buttoned up good or you will freeze your xxx off for sure. Stay warm my friend, and don't let the pipes freeze.