Conversation Between ccerniglia and Dream
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Dream
    03-13-2015 08:17 PM - permalink
    That's cool, if I ever need anything I'll think about it. I get most of my parts from LMC.

I was really hoping for getting it finished last year, but it's finally on the road! It hasn't been painted yet though. I'm aiming for this summer, I can't wait!
  2. ccerniglia
    12-29-2014 08:44 AM - permalink
    Back in the Ford game selling parts for Tasca now if you ever need anything, parts or shop manual stuff. Truck looks great after the primer.
  3. Dream
    04-05-2014 01:54 PM - permalink
    It has been a while!

It's been a slow process, money kept me from finishing the truck (I decided to start going to college last spring so that slowed the progress down a bit as well.), but it will be finished sometime this summer. I was finally able to save some money and bought new wheels this year to go with the new tires I got last year. The only things left are little things like: putting the windows back in, checking the wiring, new bulbs for the lights, and painting it. I'm kind of short so I also need/want to figure out a way to make the pedals closer to my feet w/o using a block. I'm also planning on buying a new lift/suspension kit, but that can wait. Other than that it's ready and raring to go!

I'll be sure to post some photos this summer of the finished product.
  4. ccerniglia
    04-05-2014 12:46 PM - permalink
    Been a long time. How did the 150 restore go?
  5. Dream
    06-09-2010 03:11 PM - permalink
    I need to get a lift for the front and I'm using hockey pucks for the body lift, the rear is all set so I just need to even everything out. Then there's brakes, new tires & wheels, 2 new gas tanks, and a paint job (metallic midnight blue). A bunch of other things need to go into too, like fixing the power-steering leak it has. Of course when it's all done I want to give it a name.
  6. ccerniglia
    06-09-2010 11:22 AM - permalink
    Looks like it will be a very sweet ride. Plans for a lift kit or anything?
  7. Dream
    06-08-2010 05:34 PM - permalink
    Hey, the truck is comin along just fine...it still needs a lot of work before it can hit the road though.
  8. ccerniglia
    06-08-2010 09:29 AM - permalink
    Hey, Like the F-150 project. Hows it coming along?