Conversation Between D8chumley and Brigand
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. D8chumley
    12-06-2015 07:21 AM - permalink
    Honestly I would post this in the forum. There are a lot of smart, experienced guys here that will have many suggestions and will have you fixed up in a hurry. I'm trying to remember the thread, but having a bout of CRS haha
  2. Brigand
    12-06-2015 05:35 AM - permalink
    Hey Tim, I see you are an avid user of FTE and that you seem to have some experience. I read on a post somewhere where you had given the guy some great advice about checking relay #8 and 27. My 2009 F-150 Platinum is having an issue where most of the time it starts, however, at times it just shuts off! I mean this has happened on the freeway, and even once while I was towing a heavy trailer. I immediately lose brakes, power steering, pretty much everything. It feels so much like a fuel issue because at times when this happens, I give it some gas and sometimes it starts back up and at times it does nothing. I guess my question to you sir is 1. Have you ever heard of this issue and 2. where would you start searching for this issue? I greatly appreciate your help sir.