Conversation Between CharlieLed and underthebridgejim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. underthebridgejim
    09-21-2011 04:05 PM - permalink
    Charlie i wish I had seen your post about the FF1s, b4 i bought the others but I think they will suite me, if not ill contact you. The reason for the note is mostly to compliment you on tour truck, its super clean and looks great. Thanks again, and Ill catch you later
  2. underthebridgejim
    08-16-2011 09:10 PM - permalink
    I think you nailed it, I couldnt get into the site to pick up your answer( I guess it was down for awhile) but I scuffed out the panel and re shot it . It looks nice, Im sure the paint coverage was inadequit just like you said,I did one tack coat and two follow up coats,(8/1/10%) like you taught Me, no runs or sags, thank you very much. Next time Ill try the flo coat.
  3. underthebridgejim
    08-15-2011 10:52 PM - permalink
    Hi Chuck, I have a quick question,What grit is best when prepairing to air brush a sand thru to primer, 1500 and 2000? I seem to buff thru my repairs way to easy. any tip would be apreceated. im useing the air brush
  4. underthebridgejim
    07-28-2011 10:19 PM - permalink
    Charlie, its very kind of you to give me so much help, and advice when you realized i was having paint problems.I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you taking the time out of your evening to do so. THANKS again JIMMY