1. Headviking
    04-01-2016 08:16 PM - permalink
    Edit ...edit...
  2. Headviking
    04-01-2016 07:38 PM - permalink
    Edit....edit.....
  3. m-chan68
    02-19-2012 12:50 PM - permalink
    If it won't fit your truck, it won't fit mine. I've looked into this before. Unfortunately Ford doesn't list a locking fuel cap available for these trucks. It looks like the aftermarket is the only way to go, or a locking fuel DOOR. BTW, if you're venturing on a journey like this, I would address this sooner than later. You CANNOT trust some of the areas in the States you will be driving through. Just hope to hell you don't get pulled over by any of the cops in some of the Southern States. I hear that they are corrupt, and will look for any excuse to rope in any out-of-towners to nail them for anything they can find.
  4. Headviking
    02-15-2012 09:55 AM - permalink
    Got the locking gas cap. But I don't think it will work. The thread at the beginning has a little flair on it. I tried it. Didn't work. Anyway I'll drop it off maybe next week and see if you can use it.
  5. Headviking
    10-26-2011 10:52 AM - permalink
    Spoke to my brother-in-law and he said he wants $150.00. All hardware that came on the truck he has. If interested give me a call/email and I'll let him know. As far as he told me there is no rips or tars on it.