Conversation Between MAKO314 and JD_fayetteville_ford
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. JD_fayetteville_ford
    06-08-2009 08:35 PM - permalink
    Oooh ok. Even if I put in there that I'm not trying to get anybody from here? I'm passing word to my members about FTE as well. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here. Just trying to help FTE's publicity as well as my own.
  2. MAKO314
    06-08-2009 08:23 PM - permalink
    hey man you may want to go over the FTE guidlines and make sure that you're between the ditches with your post about the other forum. the mods here are pretty stricked about deleteing post that are out of line. they really look down on advertiseing other forums on FTE since they operate off of paying subscribers and paying advertisers and vendors money. just giveing you a heads up bro. Ashley
  3. JD_fayetteville_ford
    06-08-2009 08:22 PM - permalink
    Hey Ashley, Thanks for the warm welcome. I am in the Fayetteville Area. If y'all want to have a cookout or G2g, then let me know. My Apts have several BBq pits and an ice cold pool to take a swim in.
  4. MAKO314
    06-08-2009 08:16 PM - permalink
    thank you for joining our chapter, I want to be the first to welcome you aboard. I'm trying to get some info together for a get together so if you have anything to offer let me know. Again welcome to the NC FTE chapter. if you have any questions or concerns let me know.

Ashley Shue "MAKO314"