Conversation Between truckdog62563 and thedotz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. truckdog62563
    02-01-2016 06:02 PM - permalink
    Thanks for being a realist. There's no way you should expect near new money. That said, they are a set, they are an NLA size, and as you say they are in fine shape.

I texted my friend Mark who lives north of you in the Sioux Falls area. He may have interest. Also, I didn't mention it in the forum posting, I recently sold off my whole collection of 10 NOS 8-19.5" tires and wheels as a package to a fellow who is assembling old 4x4s and wheels/tires for a new museum he's building. The 8-19.5" size was real common on old 4x4 pickups, but nobody is reproducing anything looking similar to the originals. Selling my stuff as a package made sense, but I would hope an individual could use your tires. I got $100 each for mine. If nobody steps up I'll email the guy to see if he has interest. Please keep me posted. Stu
  2. thedotz
    02-01-2016 02:22 PM - permalink
    Thank you, I will take more pictures tonight and try to find out how old they are. I didn't see any cracking and have been in a hay loft for 20+ years. Barn has a good roof on it so they were out of the conditions. All I ask is a fair price. I seen one guy said almost new price. I'm not that way, I know there worth something but I'm not gonna give them away to a guy that's gonna turn around and Jack the price to another guy. I would like to see them be put on a truck being restored or something in that nature.