Conversation Between texans and drunkirishman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. texans
    07-16-2013 07:50 AM - permalink
    You should post it in the page that is for your model truck. Also posting it in the chapter page might get you some good help as well. What kind of truck do you have again?
  2. drunkirishman
    07-13-2013 09:51 PM - permalink
    Hey All, were am i suppose to post when needing some tech advise on this trouble some truck of mine. its giving me problems again.
  3. texans
    07-10-2013 10:43 AM - permalink
    Good deal.

Just an FYI when you post a visitor message on your own page I won't know you posted it unless I just happen to click on your name. When someone post on your page click on there name and you can respond on there page. Other wise they will never know you posted back.

Anyhow, if you want to be on the chapter list and get the PM's with upcoming chapter events then go here Texas Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums and start a thread introducing yourself to the chapter. I don't approve people membership until they do this. Just trying to keep members that actually want to be part of the chapter.
  4. texans
    07-03-2013 10:33 PM - permalink
    Hello, and thanks for your intrest in joining the TX chapter of FTE. You have to come the right place. If you don't mind start a new thread introducing yourself to the Chapter here Texas Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Once you have done that I will at that point approve your membership. I ask that you at least start this introduction thread first.

Thanks, and let me know if you need any help
    Scotty FTE TX chapter Leader