Conversation Between 49willard and HILLBILLY BOB
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. HILLBILLY BOB
    04-02-2011 07:13 PM - permalink
    When i clicked on my name both albums came up & one has 13 pictures Bob
  2. HILLBILLY BOB
    11-25-2010 05:42 PM - permalink
    Bill,what kind of shifter are you using,floor or column?I have a 51 f1 w/302 & aodcable operated.The shifter came off of a 87-88-etc Lincoln mark,i took the linkage withthe shifter too.no matter what i do the cable seams to bind.when you take the linkageoff the trans i am able to shift the trans in all the gears but as soon as i put the cable back onit seams to bind up again.I can pull the shifter down(IT IS REAL HARD TO DO) & the shifterwil only go to dr-not 1 or 2 then it is real hard to go to park.I took the shifter off of the cable & oiled it,then itook the cable & it slid through the housing easy,but i oiled it any way,when i put it back together it still binds up.I am really lost can you help me.you can e-mail mebob5740@verizon.net thanks a lot BOB
  3. HILLBILLY BOB
    02-26-2009 10:12 PM - permalink
    Willard how much trouble is it to install a Jag ifs to a 51 F1? have you done this swap before? This is all new to me & I need all the help that i can get.I might have the aerostar clip sold.I found only 1 Jag front clip & it was a
    89 X J 6 & they wanted $500.Would you please e-mail me
    with some answers? bj5740@yahoo.com thanks Bob