Conversation Between timbersteel and scrobbie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. scrobbie
    10-25-2013 03:26 PM - permalink
    Hello again Timbersteel I just want to make sure im getting you this info i hope so my engine is stock it is a jasper engine not sure the exact miles, because the engine was rebuilt a few years b4 i bought it 2010. And as far as the codes i am getting code 32,52, koeo not sure about 32 but 52 the power steering switch is removed the hose is plugged but i was told that the egr valve and position sensor was ok. The codes i got with key engine running were 44 air injection system failure but I removed the smog pump about a year after i bought the truck, bad bearing. Now about what you said about the o2 sensor i get a code 42 which indicates system always rich but i gutted the cat so that would probably explain that? And the last one is code 77 no idea what that one is. Do you for sure? but anyway thats all i know really about the codes and things any info would be great. oh yeah what were the other solenoids called you were talking about im not sure thanks again, Brother, Scrobbie
  2. scrobbie
    10-25-2013 02:52 PM - permalink
    Hello again timbersteel I sure hope ur getting my posts ok i hope im doing it right scroobie