Conversation Between paredneck33 and makuloco2000
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. makuloco2000
    01-12-2015 11:03 PM - permalink
    Sorry been away from the boards. It will not be plug and play connector wise. You can just tap into the park light circuit no problem it should be able to handle those small bulbs. I don't see it voiding your warranty unless one of the FET'S in the BCM fail. There is no reprogramming for additional lights on ours.
  2. paredneck33
    12-25-2014 10:22 AM - permalink
    oh by the way thanks for your videos and for your military service. May God bless you and your family
  3. paredneck33
    12-25-2014 10:21 AM - permalink
    Hoping you can answer a question for me. I have a 2011 F-150 that I want to put factory Super Duty roof clearance lights on. My question is actually 3 part. First is can I just plug it into the wire harness for the headlights like it would have been done at the factory. I don't want a butcher job. And second would doing this void my CPO warranty? Because I really don't want to do that. Being a collision tech. I know this is difficult. I just don't want to void the warranty. Also if they would be able to just plug in, would I have to have the BCM reprogrammed. I know that on the GM trucks you would have to have the BCM reprogrammed. Not Sure about Ford. Thanks for your help.