Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > GB SISSON
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Conversation Between GB SISSON and Hairyyid
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Hairyyid
    03-25-2014 07:55 AM - permalink
    Hairyyid
    Hi mate,we are in the UK but if you could send the info to my email pls,being new to the site and not knowing how to do things correctly yet,my email being Electric71@hotmail.com or PM but i would have to work out how to retrieve that,and i will pass on the info to Keith my boss,the truck owner,thanks for the prompt reply.Still a little in the dark as it were as the truck has a 6600lb gross weight,is that correct for the 1 ton as we have been told this is a rare truck and is in fact a 1& 1/2 ton but that does not seem to make sense with what i info we have been given so far.We cannot get the chassis number as the plate is so worn it is not visible.All i can tell you it was last licensed in Kansas in 1961 as i have a photo of that licence plate in front of me.Again thanks for help,appreciated very much.