Conversation Between tardster and Jeff and Nicolle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Jeff and Nicolle
    12-03-2010 09:35 PM - permalink
    Yeah trust me when I say this! I am not well off financially either! That's why I do all my shopping at the salvage yard!lol this cold weather will slow me down alot,it's not easy to heat the garage up,so weeknights are too short to be worthwhile. I need to get a good plan in writing,also need to clean and organize the garage so I got room to work! This is a tough post,I am doing this from an iPod touch..amazing little thing but to time consuming to type! It would be cool to meet sometime, who knows, maybe a car show in the future! I will get back to you when my wife doesn't have the computer! She beat me to it! Lol
  2. tardster
    12-03-2010 02:59 PM - permalink
    Hi Jeff, My name is Ed. Thanks for the nice words on my truck, I've been watching yours trying to figure out if I want to do the IFS or not. It looks like your truck is going to be a sweet ride when your done with it. If I can stop spending money I might be able to get more done to mine but I've been told by the boss I have to slow down...lol I'll have to wait until next summer before I get to do anymore work to her.
  3. Jeff and Nicolle
    12-03-2010 11:40 AM - permalink
    I don't think I have ever pm'ed ya but obviously my name is Jeff and just wanted to say hello! and nice truck!