Conversation Between wmjoe1953 and BigF350
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. BigF350
    09-08-2009 08:50 PM - permalink
    Oh - cool!
    I didn't see the ford-trucks, but I recognized the truck, and the photo from your garage!
    Very cool!
    Adrian
  2. wmjoe1953
    09-08-2009 02:49 PM - permalink
    Yup, that was me. It wasn't long, but it was still cool. Actually, I think FTE got a little spot in there too. The picture of the fire truck looked like the one I had saved from my gallery, and I think I saw the www.ford-trucks.com in the upper corner.
  3. BigF350
    09-08-2009 10:52 AM - permalink
    Joe,
    I was watching Trucks last weekend. Was that you as the "Readers ride"?
    It certainly looked like it!
    If so, congratulations!
    Adrian
  4. wmjoe1953
    02-11-2009 07:49 PM - permalink
    Good evening Adrian. I've been an FTE member for a few years now, and a supporting member for a year (a couple years back). It's not the same site it was a couple years ago. Too many "know it alls" and "my opinion's the only one that's right" types. There seems to be no spot in my user cp, or anywhere else on here to cancel my FTE membership. How can I go about leaving the club, since it just doesn't seem to have the same feel anymore? If I can't do it myself, can you please delete my membership. As much as I hate to say it, I no longer wish to be a member of FTE. I appreciate the hard work that went into this site, and the vast amounts of knowledge people brought to the world with it. I've enjoyed my stay, and have enjoyed participating, but just kinda feel down and out, and really don't want to be involved anymore. For that ,matter, if all posts I have made can be removed as well, that would be great. Thanks alot......Joe Johnson aka wmjoe1953