Conversation Between RI-Matt and DVandy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. RI-Matt
    10-09-2014 07:34 PM - permalink
    Dave here is a link to a similar question about the sound quality and what I had recommended. I would try what I suggested to this person and then get back to me.
    https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...-problems.html

Matt
  2. DVandy
    10-08-2014 09:22 PM - permalink
    Hello Matt. I'm new to the forum and have a 2007 Expedition with something odd going on. You seem extremely knowledgable. Maybe you'd be willing share your thoughts about a problem I'm having? Specifically, I just changed out my factory head unit (NAV system) with another one, same as factory because my original screen went blank. Anyway, after the new one was installed and programmed it just doesn't sound the same. It seems to take higher levels for volume and the low end isn't as punchy. I've tried to fiddle with the settings, in particular the bass, treble, balance, etc. The DSP setting seems to make no difference, however in my original head unit it made A LOT of difference. I'm thinking something isn't right in the programming. Might you have a list of the proper "Configuration Status" info as it should appear? Thanks for any direction on this! -Dave rvwdave@gmail.com