Conversation Between bfife and jcrammell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. jcrammell
    05-17-2019 08:52 PM - permalink
    Hey Barney, it's Jody Rammell how have you been?
  2. jcrammell
    02-15-2017 08:39 PM - permalink
    Barney, How you doing? Long time no hear. I'm no longer in Tucson so I can't rescue you again if you break down. We moved to Northern AZ.

Jody Rammell
  3. bfife
    03-03-2011 10:19 PM - permalink
    Jody, that works for me! when you talk to Jim ask him why I never get one? I've ask him twice and so has Cheryl, but it never shows up. say Hi to the family!
  4. jcrammell
    03-01-2011 11:51 PM - permalink
    Barney, does that new oil line we replaced count as a "mod" since it was a modification from the old worn wire loom one to the new style? Just curious. Really want one of those Brotherhood bumperstickers that Jim has.
  5. bfife
    02-19-2011 02:20 PM - permalink
    sorry Jody, I haven't looked at my messages lately. While I was in Dallas waiting for my tranny, A LITTLE ******* highschool girl changed lanes right into the drivers side of my truck. totaled her cavalier, dented up my door and fender. thats all
  6. jcrammell
    02-14-2011 11:33 PM - permalink
    Barney what happened to your truck?
  7. bfife
    01-20-2011 05:53 AM - permalink
    lifes Ok. yeas I replaced both the HPOP and LPOP in a gravel lot in Las Vegas NM, the truck is running great. coming across NW texas my NEW tranny started knocking! sounds like it broke a tooth on the countergear. SOO. here we sit in Dallas/FortWoeth area waiting for another tranny to be shipped out of Minn. should be here Friday/Monday. My lucks gotta change sometime soon! say hi to the wife and babies.
  8. jcrammell
    01-19-2011 11:42 PM - permalink
    Barney, how's life treating you? Where you at now? Did you replace your HPOP?