Conversation Between Byram and 03XColby
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 03XColby
    12-28-2010 05:57 PM - permalink
    Ya that's not a problem. Just talked to him and he said he could pick it up tomorrow if you have it ready then. Where would he need to go to pick it up? This seat will definitely not be trashed and is greatly appreciated! Goin in my '77 that my grandpa gave me who is the original owner of this truck and I am currently restoring it and the rats got into a little part of the original seat when it was parked outside the barn for 19 years. Got a couple of cases that will be comin your way for it.
  2. Byram
    12-28-2010 02:44 PM - permalink
    Swap for a case of coors light... If you want it.. If you want you can have your buddy hook up to take a look at it - just to verify.. right now it is still in attic - been there for like 35 yrs.. so no hurry - Byram
  3. 03XColby
    12-28-2010 02:40 PM - permalink
    What kind of beer would you like for that seat?! I don't know if I'll be up in Austin within the next couple of weeks but I have a buddy who lives up there and some family who I can have pick up the seat and bring the beer by! Let me know if that'd be alright! Greatly appreciated!!!
    -Colby