Conversation Between Fomoko1 and billyboie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. billyboie
    05-13-2015 10:17 AM - permalink
    Thanks Fomoko1!

I have been looking, for example, my post is at 10:11 am, and I select new posts, and my post will not show up on any of the posts at 10:11, but the guy who posts on the same forum right behind me, at 10:12, his post will show up when you click on New Posts.

I am just thinking my post is not getting enough exposure only showing up on the forum I posted in, and not in the New Posts listing. As I click on the new post listing to see what new ones have come down the pipe.

If it is what it is then so be it. I do not want to be a PITA to you, I am just questioning why my posts show up in the thread "1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks", but has not at all shown up the the NewPosts list.

Thanks for your time,
    All the best to you.
  2. Fomoko1
    05-12-2015 07:49 PM - permalink
    Welcome aboard to FTE Bill!
    I think that since there are so many new posts daily that it`s very hard to find yours. I think that all members, new, old, paying or not have the same posting privileges.
  3. billyboie
    05-12-2015 03:06 PM - permalink
    Greetings, I am new guy. I hope I have presented this to the correct personnel.

I have been posting to the "1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks" forum. I do not see my post come up when I click on New Posts, but if I go to the "1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks" forum it is there. I tried to look and see if a new member or a non paying member has limited posting privileges, I have not found anything. Am I missing something or just stupid?
    Thanks for your time in dealing with me.
    Bill