Conversation Between dynamic and brewerbike
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. dynamic
    09-16-2016 07:30 AM - permalink
    Hello Brewerbike,

53 f100 dd? If you have some specific photos you would like to see let me know. As for pitfalls it would have been easier to suicide the rear doors than setting them up as I did. If I were to build a 53 into a crew cab I would either suicide the doors or get 4 extra doors and cut them up to make to smaller square doors and use a one piece window kit for the rear doors. It would also be easier (but a ton more metal work) to flatten the door skins to the body was less rounded down the side. As for dropping it onto the 7.3 chassis, I woundnt do much to the firewall/front floor until you actually get ready to mount the 50's cab onto the 95 chassis.
  2. brewerbike
    09-15-2016 01:58 PM - permalink
    Hello dynamic,
    I am new to this site but far from new to Ford trucks. I currently have a 53 F100 dd. I am wanting to start a build using a cab from a 53 F350 and a cab and front clip from a 56 F600 of larger to build a crew cab. Once the cab is done I want to put it on my 95 F350 crew cab Powerstroke. I would love to be able to see more of the pics from your 56 crew cab build and maybe get some pointers on some of the pitfalls that you ran into.

Thank you
    Brewerbike