Conversation Between bismic and BLADE35
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. bismic
    09-22-2016 10:39 PM - permalink
    Hi Benny! Things are going good - just crazy busy. I got burned out on the forum also. I might get back into it though - I am considering retirement at the end of the year!

I had a lower tank blow out at the seam on the radiator. Went with the BPD radiator. Just put it in and it seems to be doing OK. I had been needing a new fan clutch for quite awhile, so I put that in also (along w/ hoses, ECT sensor, and a thermostat). Still working all of the air out, so I will be watching it for awhile. 185k miles and still happy.

How many miles no your truck? I can see a steady stream of parts for me in the near future also. Probably a turbo and injectors before too long!

mark
  2. BLADE35
    08-18-2016 07:33 PM - permalink
    Havent seen you post in a few Hope things are OK for Ya

Truck doing well? I suspect it is you did your research and modified accordingly Lots of guys including myself followed your lead and learned boat loads from you

I kinda got burned out for awhile and didn't log on for a few months until I noticed my Oil cooler plugging up again kinda been a steady flow of parts the truck needs since but a figure age of the truck and its time to give it a little TLC

Anyways Take care
  3. bismic
    10-01-2013 03:37 AM - permalink
    Benny - I recall the conversation on rpms, but don't recall our conclusion. That is why I asked if you have a WSM. I have recently been through my manual and it specifically states that a no-start without an rpm signal is likely to be the crank sensor. I will have to find the specific page for it tomorrow.
  4. BLADE35
    03-31-2013 12:08 AM - permalink
    HEY THANKS Mark I got the Email and saved them

These will come in Very Handy

Its Interesting to see the Diffrences Ford to International

Wonder what one is easier to work on or what a Mechanic prefers
  5. bismic
    03-30-2013 09:04 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the reps Benny! Sent you 20 MB of internatinal manuals (4 files, one email). Hope it goes through!
  6. bismic
    08-12-2012 09:41 PM - permalink
    Benny -
    Thanks for the reps and the kind words!! I can not compliment you enough on how much you help folks. That is what makes FTE the best site IMO!! Also, it is pretty cool to see that there are still a lot of helpful folks in the world!!
  7. bismic
    04-15-2012 04:42 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the reps Benny. I need to send some your way when I am allowed to!
  8. bismic
    02-26-2012 11:38 PM - permalink
    Appreciate the reps and the kind words Benny!