Conversation Between jsutton and FLATFORD1976
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. jsutton
    08-13-2009 04:12 PM - permalink
    I am originally from MS. from Brookhaven, but my Sutton kin people are in Kansas. I have Aunts, Uncles, and cousins that still live in Bogue Chitto. They are Busby and Bradleys though. That's wild my name is Jason too. Since you live in Meridan you must have seen Jamie Jordan's truck, that thing is awesome! My truck has too much sentimental value to cut up, but I want to get another one to do. I'd love to have one laid out.
  2. FLATFORD1976
    08-12-2009 09:05 PM - permalink
    sorry i thought you were from ms after I read alittle more i realized you are from LA. Where in NE LA are you from. We actually went to Gonzales last year to a show called SIKNIC. I love Louisiana and the people are the coolest people you ever want to meet. Anyway E-mail me sometime CNHomeservices@hughes.net maybe we can figure out if we are really related or not. My first name is Jason by the way.
  3. FLATFORD1976
    08-12-2009 08:55 PM - permalink
    I live in Meridian, MS. Aren't you in MS as well? My dad was born in chicago but my grandfather is from Alabama I think. Anyway thanks for the compliment I have always been into lowered trucks my whole life. I really enjoy showing off my truck. that is why we work so hard on them. I always get a reaction every where I go. It is pretty cool.
  4. jsutton
    07-31-2009 03:44 PM - permalink
    Where do live? My dad moved down here from Kansas in the 60's. So most of my Sutton kin people are still in Wichita.

I left out. Your truck is awesome! I would love to have mine sitting that low but I think I'll do that to the next one and leave this one the way it is.