Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2010, 07:42 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Exclamation **Warning** New Jersey Lemonade Recipe **Warning**

OK here it is in it's full glory!

One Part Jack Daniels
One Part Triple Sec
One Part Sour Mix
Four Parts Mt. Dew
LOTS OF ICE and ENJOY!

Now added the Jersey Lemonade Slushy!!!!

Same recipe except mix all ingredients in blender and then add lots of ice!
Attached Images

Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Nice way to put it Steve
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 10-04-2010, 09:55 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Hehehe, it needed to be posted, so many questions so little time....lol

Now I have to come up with a 2011 Summertime beverage!
Old 10-05-2010, 06:53 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
two words.

Lynchburg Lemonade

that mountain dew crap is too sweet.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:54 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
or you can always try a "dirty pecker"

jack and dr pepper.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
Old 10-05-2010, 07:05 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
two words.

Lynchburg Lemonade

that mountain dew crap is too sweet.
The Lynchburg version 'The Original" has Lemon/Lime Soda as the ingredient, the Mt. Dew is what makes it "Jersey" with 36mg of caffeine per 8oz.!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Postmaster

dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.
Should have tryed some when I was there!
00 F250xlt,psd, 2wd, 3:73, 398,000 , K&N intake, super chip, auto! (Dad's)
97 F Super Duty 7.3L,ZF5,166xxx, Dump,
01 F250 CCSB 7.3L stock for now, Boss truck
Old 10-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Post Fiend

Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
AWESOME! so who gets full credit for the concoction? i assume jim but were others involved?

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Old 10-06-2010, 06:10 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Actually Tom (tjc transport) made the Lynchburg at the spring GTG, I decided it needed the extra kick of Mt. Dew, in honor of the love of the Dew! Now I did have Jim in mind when the concoction was developed.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Post Fiend

Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
ha! thats great. i havent tried it yet, but i will.

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Old 10-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Oh yes... still here.

Arlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to behold
www.facebook.com/djarlene
mmmmmmmmmm 'nuff said.
Living the life you only wish you had.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:29 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlene View Post
mmmmmmmmmm 'nuff said.
Never 'nuff!
Old 10-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Oh yes... still here.

Arlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to beholdArlene is a splendid one to behold
www.facebook.com/djarlene
heehee
Living the life you only wish you had.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:27 PM
i ain't rite

i have a 2 liter bottle of the original formula minus the soda in the fridge at all times.
this way i can regulate the strength as needed

Old 10-07-2010, 05:55 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
i have a 2 liter bottle of the original formula minus the soda in the fridge at all times.
this way i can regulate the strength as needed
Now that's what I'm talking about!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:55 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter

Tags
10, dew, ford, jack daniels, jersey, jersey lemonade, jerseys, lemonade, lynchburg, mountain, mt. dew, recipe, sour mix, triple sec, truck, vendor