Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
WV BS Thread - October

Well, it is October, fall is here, the leaves are changing, life is great. How are you doing?
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
yupper fall is here-howdy all
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 10-05-2010, 05:22 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning FTE peps!
Have a great day!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Post Fiend

PreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to behold
GD MRNING
"ALMST HEAVEN"
WEST "BY GOD"
VIRGINIA~~~

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!!!

~<3~Tammie~<3~

Last edited by PreciousOne; 10-22-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: edited on my own, out of respect
Old 10-05-2010, 06:11 AM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Removed by Poster!

None from ME!
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 10-05-2010, 09:56 AM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
cool tammie,
when i was trucking with my dad we stopped there. i was in the hospital friday. i had a seizer friday. and yes erin was here and so was my son. i pulled a couple of ribs out of my back. painfull. and i'm sore as hell. erin is at work but my son is keeping an eye on me.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 10-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Congratulations Tammie & Stephen, good to hear from y'all,good luck & best wishes,Gerry
Gerry- Ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang Vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River SandPiper 345RET 39ft Fiver
Old 10-06-2010, 05:29 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning everyone!
Its wed and half way thru!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:18 AM
Post Fiend

PreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD RANGER View Post
cool tammie,
when i was trucking with my dad we stopped there. i was in the hospital friday. i had a seizer friday. and yes erin was here and so was my son. i pulled a couple of ribs out of my back. painfull. and i'm sore as hell. erin is at work but my son is keeping an eye on me.
DANG!!! I am glad to hear that you are in goood hands.....
{{{{{hugs}}}}}

~<3~Tammie~<3~

Last edited by PreciousOne; 10-22-2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: edited on my own, out of respect
Old 10-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Senior User

Striderwv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Howdy do everyone. May GOD bless your marriage Precious One and Stephen.
Doug <>< 2004 F250SD XLT SC SB 6.0L PSD (260504 build date), Rough Country dual steering stabilizer, Bilstien HD's, rear Ride Right air springs, Injen Powerflow, Dieselsite coolant filter, Magnefine PS filter, AmsOil Fluids, Insight CTS w/EAS, Maxxforce oil cooler, blue spring, DelTran BT Jr., Superbumper SU424

WV Chapter Member
Old 10-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Post Fiend

~<3~Tammie~<3~

Last edited by PreciousOne; 10-22-2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: edited on my own, out of respect
Old 10-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Elder User

grandpa'sprideandjoy is starting off with a positive reputation.
congratulations Tammie glad to see you happy you deserve it he is a lucky man
Old 10-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
evening all,
congrats tammie. stay happy.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 10-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Post Fiend

~<3~Tammie~<3~

Old 10-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Post Fiend

your welcome tammie.
jack, slackmaster #6

iowa chapter member
Old 10-06-2010, 09:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter

Tags
ford, forums, ranger, wv