Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Talking Nebraska pumpkin smashing October BS thread!

Hey everyone, welcome to October! Put on your costume, and let the fun begin!!!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:52 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Good morning Nebraska and Pat. I wear my costume every day.
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 10-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Morning Jim, how's Friday treating you, bud?
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 10-01-2010, 09:18 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Howdy howdy... It's Friday, it's October 1st, life is good!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
TGIF Pat!
Morning to ya mate!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Morning Rob, Scott. How goes it today boys? Rob, did you start the October thread in SD yet? Don't make me do it!!LOL!

Old 10-01-2010, 09:27 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
I didn't realize it was October 1st until I came over here...

The super-spectacular-fantasmical-South-Dakota-October-BS-Thread is now posted!!!

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Sheesh, about time!LOL!

Hey, new member today.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/99...ml#post9389586

Old 10-01-2010, 10:12 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Morning 'Braska peeps and her visitors
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 10-01-2010, 10:20 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Insurance company rant:

Got a rock chip on the hood of the wife's car... the paint started peeling, so I took it to the dealer since the car is still under the 36K bumper-to-bumper warranty. They told me it wasn't a warranty issue since it appeared it was not factory paint. We bought the car used, so who knows what happened before we had it.

Called my insurance company, told them what the body shop told me. They said no problem, it's covered. Opened a claim, got a call from the regional office and they told me to get the car fixed. Car is in the shop yesterday/today, being fixed. Now, some snot from the claims office calls me and tells me they can't honor my claim because the paint is peeling due to a prior repaint. I said "then why did you tell me to get my car fixed?". They said they still haven't got an estimate from the body shop... I said "then why did you tell me to get my car fixed?"...

Do I hear and echo??? What complete idiots!!! I just chewed my agent out now... I told him I am not paying a $700 body shop bill after they told me to get my car fixed.

Is this a new way insurance companies get out of stuff???? I think this might be the final time I fight with State Farm, after 27 years, it's time to move on.

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 10-01-2010, 10:31 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Morning Jim, how's Friday treating you, bud?
Good so far. Staying dry inside. How are things there?

That sucks Rob. Can't trust them, one will say one thing and the next will say something completely different. Probably didn't get an email from them telling you that either.
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 10-01-2010, 10:32 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
That sucks Rob and hopefully it gets resolved.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 10-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Postmaster

fordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to all
Morning all, that just sucks Rob,get on them,well, we got official notice yesterday that all's well with our cleanup so maybe they will leave us alone for a bit,lol
Old 10-01-2010, 11:24 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Well, my blood pressure is coming back down to normal levels... My agent got it straightened out, and I got an apology from the claims office. The repair is covered. They said that in the future, flaking paint due to poor workmanship is not covered. It didn't start flaking until we got that rock chip...

I asked them if they are now requiring that I only buy a brand new car???? How would you know if a car had bad paint??? There was no obvious repair work on the car, it drives fine, doesn't wear tires funny or anything...

I think I was the victim of an over-zealous claims rep trying to earn brownie points for saving the company money.

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnut forever View Post
Morning all, that just sucks Rob,get on them,well, we got official notice yesterday that all's well with our cleanup so maybe they will leave us alone for a bit,lol
That's good to hear Randy!

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote: