C.A.R.S. Show May 7 2011 McPherson KS

Old 09-30-2010, 07:48 PM
jdbjicase
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation C.A.R.S. Show May 7 2011 McPherson KS

Hello all! I am a member of the McPherson College auto restoration program in McPherson, KS. I am also a member of the C.A.R.S. (College Auto Restoration Students) Club, and we are putting on a show on the campus Saturday, May 7, 2011. Anybody in the area is welcome to attend. We are hoping to get somewhere between 300 and 500 cars, trucks, and motorcycles, and in celebration of the beginning of the school's Antique Motorcycle Restoration Program we will be allowing free administration and registration to owners of vintage motorcycles. I will be posting more information as it becomes available to me, so check this thread often. I hope to see you all there!

Old 03-29-2011, 07:42 AM
jdbjicase
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello again! I have finally got a hold of the link to the printable registration form. I know it's last minute, but we had some problems getting this new form made up and distributed. Here is the link:

http://docs.google.com/a/bulldog.mcp...X0skCwybfHeo9A

The form is printable, and the instructions are on it. Simply fill out the registration portion of the form and mail it back before the 15th of April with the discounted registration fee, or bring it with you the day of the show and pay the full fee. Hope to see you there!