6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

King Ranch Exterior Colours

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 11:25 PM
longview1
Fleet Mechanic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Ranch Exterior Colours

Hey fellas,
Im in the process of possibly getting a new 6.7 and I really like the king ranch however im not much of a white fan, I love black but my corvette is black and I just cant deal with two black vehicles

These are the only two colours ive seen with king ranch interiors, are there others?

I want that dark blue colour, maybe ill just go lariat instead.

Old 09-21-2010, 11:53 PM
mvedepo
Senior User
Here are the options:

Oxford White
Pale Adobe Two-Tone

Tuxedo Black Metallic
Pale Adobe Two-Tone

Golden Bronze Metallic
Pale Adobe Two-Tone

Forest Green Metallic
Pale Adobe Two-Tone

Royal Red Metallic
Pale Adobe Two-Tone

White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat
Pale Adobe Two-Tone

Old 09-22-2010, 12:00 AM
PHXDiesel
Senior User
Originally Posted by longview1
Hey fellas,
Im in the process of possibly getting a new 6.7 and I really like the king ranch however im not much of a white fan, I love black but my corvette is black and I just cant deal with two black vehicles

These are the only two colours ive seen with king ranch interiors, are there others?

I want that dark blue colour, maybe ill just go lariat instead.

I have the royal red combo. The golden bronze is also nice, but when I saw it in person all I could think was I'd be driving a "brown" truck. Or at least that's what the wife was saying.

The royal red with the kingranch+black trim interior looks great IMO. The red is a dark maroon. Some pictures show it being a lot brighter than it actually is in person.

http://www.phxdiesel.com

Old 09-22-2010, 07:34 AM
djjoshuad
Posting Guru
my wife spotted a golden-bronze KR on a local ford dealer's lot this weekend and really liked it. I like the black better. I've always liked black and tan, though. reminds me of my favorite beer

Old 09-22-2010, 07:51 AM
azfarrier
Junior User
The golden-bronze is a really sharp color. My wife loves it. My new lariat has the white platinum and I get a ton of comments from people on the color. The lighter color is also going to hide the dirt better.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:14 AM
rickatic
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I was not fussy about color when I bought my new truck. The dealer had all the color combo's in stock except the blue. That would have been Deb's choice. The truck I bought had the options I wanted. It just happened to be the Golden Bronze/Adobe scheme. I liked it enough to buy it. The truck is a looker all right. I have never owned a vehicle that attracts as much attention as this one. Guys have walked across the Home Depot parking lot to look at it. I notice that Ford supplies this color combo for most press releases, magazine test trucks and public events. I have never been so "fashion chic".

Old 09-22-2010, 11:25 AM
EpicCowlick
Post Fiend
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
"fashion chic" lol. You probably ought to start wearing a shirt now when you go out...

Old 09-22-2010, 01:35 PM
rickatic
Postmaster
Now that was funny...If you really knew me you would know I never leave the house without the shirt.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:04 PM
longview1
Fleet Mechanic
Thanks guys,
PHX- that colour is awesome! Love that combo. I showed the girlfriend, she didnt think much of it but she also isnt a fan of the KR either.

I think im gonna go Lariat anyways, too bloody expensive as it is.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:10 PM
cirrus365
Elder User
I love that golden bronze color also and I swear that I had a 1981 F150 supercab in the exact same color combo (golden bronze/adobe but with a different name probably like tan and cream..). As much as I love the colors (and to be chic!) I couldn't do it and ordered the Tuxedo Black but it is purdy.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:34 PM
6.7Fan
Senior User
You definitely have to see the Golden Bronze Metallic in person to appreciate it. The color selector on the Ford website (where you can build and price your truck) looks nothing like the actual color. I was set on blue or dark gray until I saw a bronze 250 at the dealer the day I was ordering. I had to ask him what color it was because, again, it looked nothing like it did on the website. I immediatley changed my order... I also like the subtle color changes depending on the light hitting the paint.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:36 PM
longview1
Fleet Mechanic
Originally Posted by 6.7Fan
You definitely have to see the Golden Bronze Metallic in person to appreciate it. The color selector on the Ford website (where you can build and price your truck) looks nothing like the actual color. I was set on blue or dark gray until I saw a bronze 250 at the dealer the day I was ordering. I had to ask him what color it was because, again, it looked nothing like it did on the website. I immediatley changed my order... I also like the subtle color changes depending on the light hitting the paint.
Ive yet to see this colour in person, and IMO it looks decent from the pics ive seen.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:39 PM
rickatic
Postmaster
shhhh 6.7 fan, we are trying to keep the color shimmer quiet.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:43 PM
6.7Fan
Senior User
Originally Posted by rickatic
shhhh 6.7 fan, we are trying to keep the color shimmer quiet.
I thought of that right after I posted....cause I also LOVE the fact that I have yet to see another on the road here in SLC... Yeah, the more I think about it, it looks like sh**.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:39 PM
longview1
Fleet Mechanic
Haha, too late! Im gettin' it!

Quick Reply: King Ranch Exterior Colours