Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2010, 08:22 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Official October GTG - Joint NH/MA Kangamangus run

It's official..

The MA October GTG will be a joint venture between NH and MA on October 10..

Here is a link to the NH thread..

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/99...ober-meet.html

1. Donjamer
2. Bigken
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 09-20-2010, 07:11 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
I see that my social secretary has already signed me up!!! Thanks Don!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Spend now... worry later!

jimd1050 has a good reputation on FTE.jimd1050 has a good reputation on FTE.
https://www.facebook.com/JustTruckin.net
Kancamagus Highway sounds great in October, but...

Again, you guys caught me at the beach! I read the post and thought "That would be a great ride - I've been on the Kancamagus during October and it's gorgeous! Then I looked at the date - Columbus Day weekend. We're already booked to go to Sandy Neck with all the couples we camp with all summer, for all three days! It's kind of a "Last Hurrah" for 2010 at the beach - can't miss it. Keep them coming - we're bound to make it to one of these yet!

'08 F250 XLT Super Duty 6.4L Powerstroke
http://www.justtruckin.net/pages/mytruck.html

Old 09-22-2010, 07:43 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Jim...you can run..but...you can't hide!!! We will track you down...sooner...or...later!!! Be afraid...be very afraid!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:27 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all
That looks like a fun time. The only Ford I have to bring it the Mustang,not sure if she's up to that trip though.

CLICK HERE ^^^TO SEARCH PARTS FOR YOUR FORD TRUCK
CALL TOLL FREE 866-403-3393
Old 10-04-2010, 08:49 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ATony View Post
That looks like a fun time. The only Ford I have to bring it the Mustang,not sure if she's up to that trip though.
Tony if you need a ride let me know..

That offer is open to anyone as long as you get to my area..

Also it doesn't matter what you drive up there in as long as you show up..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 10-05-2010, 10:13 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP..

Anyone else interested in going??
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 10-05-2010, 10:13 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter

Tags
2010, diesel, directions, ford, fordtruckenthusiastscom, kanc, kangamangus, ma, month, nh, october, race, run, shrewsbury, sunday, truck, trucks