Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Senior User

rdct is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Daughter's new boyfriend....

Hopefully we can fix him

Took her to Home Coming last night................in a Ram!!!!!!!!!!

I should have grabbed the keys right there and told him not to bring shame to our family! For Pete's sake - have some class and take the damn Excursion!

I think a tear ran down as I watched her drive away in that foreign truck...at least it had pipes and Flowmasters

YouTube - 2010 Home coming in a Ram???
Attached Images

2000 V10 4x4 Excursion LTD, 5-Star Custom tunes, Bilsteins, Rough Country dual steering stabilizers, Bridgestone Revo II's, K&N air filter, Thorley's, DC1 wheels, rear Hellwig, Curt front hitch receiver for the bike rack when towing, 2002 console cupholders
Montana Mountaineer 32' triple Bunk w/dining-living room slide
Old 09-19-2010, 11:21 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Maybe you should get him a AAA membership. Take away the excuse that they missed curfew because the ram broke down.

At least the ram will teach him how to work on things.
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 09-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Senior User

AAA - good idea

You just got me thinking, boy I don't want him starting to work on his stuff at my house!

2000 V10 4x4 Excursion LTD, 5-Star Custom tunes, Bilsteins, Rough Country dual steering stabilizers, Bridgestone Revo II's, K&N air filter, Thorley's, DC1 wheels, rear Hellwig, Curt front hitch receiver for the bike rack when towing, 2002 console cupholders
Old 09-20-2010, 12:57 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Tell him to bring his own pooper scooper to pick up the ram crap.
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 09-20-2010, 02:02 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Ron...your daughter is gorgeous...obviously she looks like her mother!!!

Now...on the subject of the RAM...there are therapy groups for folks ho drive one...hopefully his parents insurance will cover the cost!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Ron...your daughter is gorgeous...obviously she looks like her mother!!!

Now...on the subject of the RAM...there are therapy groups for folks ho drive one...hopefully his parents insurance will cover the cost!!!
Ha - actually we got the kid thing backwards!

Son has small bones and light colored hair like his mom - daughter has all my stuff...........well maybe not ALL my stuff.....
Mom looks nothing like her - and no she doesn't look like the postman

Boyfriend moved up from Virginia. His mom grew up in Vermont and is retiring back 'home'. He's got older siblings that left the nest already but he got dragged up here with mom and dad.
I think he likes it. Hard worker. Spent the summer haying and choring on his uncle's farm. I remember those days. Takes a different kid to stick that kind of labor out instead of sitting around on their butts in front of the tv, so while I may not like the family rig, I appreciate his work ethics

Old 09-20-2010, 10:55 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

At least he has good qualities.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:55 PM