Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Elder User

skirk55 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Nerf Bars

I have my old nerf bars sitting around and I have to get them out of my shop. Anyone want them? I will be in Delaware Friday night on my way to Va. and I could meet anyone or just drop them off somewhere. If interested please let me know. I had to replace them they were not made for people over 55 tears old! Delaware is the best part of my trip you have Dunkin Donuts every 2 miles!!!

Delaware Chapter Member

Old 09-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Sam you might want to post this in the DE buy/sell thread.

BTW, you coming to the Blades show tomorrow?

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 09-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Elder User

I wanted to see if anyone from the chapter wanted them first.

Delaware Chapter Member

Old 09-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Posting Guru

BigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to behold
What do the nerf bars fit, the one in your signature? It looks like my son's truck! His is an 09 Diesel!
1976 F150 Super Cab Blue/White -- 1972 F250 390 Camper Special -- Green/Lt Green 1971 Ranchero Green/ black vinyl roof -- 1966 F250 Red
Old 09-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Elder User

Yes my F350. I had to get bars that I could use without falling. They are in good shape the black paint needs to be repainted.

Delaware Chapter Member

Old 09-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Sam you might want to post this in the DE buy/sell thread.

BTW, you coming to the Blades show tomorrow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by skirk55 View Post
I wanted to see if anyone from the chapter wanted them first.
Here Sam in the DE chapter buy/sell/trade,,, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/56...rter-here.html

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 09-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Posting Guru

BigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigBlueMacDaddy is a splendid one to behold
When I first read your post Sam, I read Nerf, and thought nerf-type push bars, and then realized after talking to my son that you were probably talking nerf-steps! Those he already has, it is pushbars that he'd like to have!
1976 F150 Super Cab Blue/White -- 1972 F250 390 Camper Special -- Green/Lt Green 1971 Ranchero Green/ black vinyl roof -- 1966 F250 Red
Old 09-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Elder User

The bars sat in my shop for a year. I put them on my drive way to make room so I could lift a walk behind mower up to work on it and my neighbor asked me about the bars. He traded me a Snapper Mower for them. I am so happy they are gone now.

Delaware Chapter Member

Old 09-19-2010, 06:57 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter