Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2010, 10:31 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Oregon Chapter Members Map!

OK guys. I started a Google Map for the Oregon Chapter! You can now put your location on this map and we can all see just where we all live.

It is not public. Only chapter members can see it. You can go to the map and "edit" and put your own location on the map.

The link to the Chapter map is here: FTE Oregon Chapter Members - Google Maps

You can find help with the map here: My Maps - Maps Help

Mine is on there already, and also Evan (Brown Falcon).
Enjoy! Don.

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 09-08-2010, 10:49 PM
New User

Civileng72 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks Don, and Good Idea. Sorry I have not been around in a while but my boss left and I got his job also. Extremely busy with that and my consulting work. Take care
Old 09-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
Thanks Don!
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 09-09-2010, 10:31 AM
Post Fiend

dchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputation
Kinda cool. I had a bit of a time figuring out how to do it, but I think I managed.

Oregon Chapter Member:
To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 09-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
It took me a while to figure it out too.
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 09-09-2010, 12:42 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Thought you guys might like it!

Old 09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
its hard to get it but i'll try an figure it out. but it is cool tho. i love to put sandy on the map. i don't live very far from gresham. or boring is 3miles from us.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 09-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
you are cool don!
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 09-09-2010, 01:22 PM

If you need help Jack, just ask. I'd be happy to do it for ya!

Old 09-09-2010, 03:25 PM

You are now on the map Jack! Your welcome!

Old 09-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Postmaster

kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.
Ok Don I'm on the map.

1962 Ford F100 flat bed 4x4, 223, 4spd.
1962 Ford F100 Unibody with Olds 330 & Jetaway
1944 Ford GPW (Jeep) with 1947-48 ****** L-134
To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 09-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Posting Guru

892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Blasted Google want let me sign in.
The other is as if everything is. "
~ Albert Einstein~
Old 09-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Senior User

rhkcommander959 is starting off with a positive reputation.
im on it
Old 09-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Senior User

hgb4x4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I dont get it??? the edit button I see does do it on my end?

Oregon chapter member.... '86 f250 4x4 300 IL6, EFI exhaust, walker Y-pipe, flowmaster 40, and 2.5" out the back. offy DP with a holly 390, D.U.I dizzy and head P&P with a 30* back cut on the valves. yep she will talk now when needed My 300 build is here
Old 09-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Senior User

rhkcommander959 is starting off with a positive reputation.
click Edit, and at the top left of the map on the corner a bar will pop up.

It will have a hand icon, a blue thumbnail icon, and a line-graph looking icon. it will be in the map window at the top left.

Select the blue thumbnail icon it looks like the other ones that are placed on the map. find a spot near where you live- city, street, whatever. place the thumbnail tack thing there and then it will ask you to input stuff, put your user name. then click Done, its where the Edit button was.

I made a picture of it but i cant upload here i guess
Old 09-10-2010, 12:27 AM