Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles Want to buy vehicles

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Junior User

NotEveryBodyLikesUs is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation WTB or Trade for 78-79 Ford F-150

plain and simple. want a nice 78-79 F-150... Show me whatcha got.

I've gotta good ole'1990 Ford f-150 with a rebuilt (3 years ago) 302 V8. AUTO tranny, power window's, lock's, pop out window's on the side, and a sliding glass window. Run's good and doesn't leak any fluid. Oil has always been changed on time. The 4x4 works great but hasn't been abused like a lot of other trucks out there have. It's got brand new shock's, brake's, radiator, starter solenoid, battery, exhaust, relay switch, sony cd player and speaker's. The truck body is straight and has no rust holes on it (there is a very few spots of surface rust). Theres a ding or two close to the glass on the body of the back of the cab. The dash has a tiny crack, 2inches long over the cluster. The black paint is faded and flaked off some here and there (looks real good washed and waxed). BUT body wise I'd give it an 7 out of 10. (the bed is scratched up BUT come on, it's a truck!) The interior is in good shape... no tears or nothin, but just a few little pin holes. Never smoked in. Only thing that needs to be gotten is the arm rests on the door pannels, (Which at a junk yard would be like $5-15). Put new straight pipe exhaust on her just awhile ago, sounds sweet.. not too loud, but not too quiet. Odometer reads 93k. Tires are in good shape and have about 65% tread left. They start to roar a bit when you get up to 30-35mph. After market black steel bumper was put on and was painted black. Got trailer light hook-up's. Cruises great down the interstate at 75-80mph. I'd trust this truck to go anywhere... I've driven it back in forth across state lines tons of times, and never had a problem. It's a good work/farm truck or hell, even a daily driver, thats what i use it for!

If you have any questions and want pictures, or want my number... send me a message on here or to my email address, noteverybodylikesus@gmail.com
Old 09-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Freshman User

XautoL is starting off with a positive reputation.
78 f-150 460 4x4

To bad you weren't closer to CA. I really wouldn't want a trade but I will sell you my truck for cheap.

I have a picture on my profile but what do decent 78 f150s go for where you are at?
Old 10-12-2010, 12:57 AM
Freshman User

3006banger is starting off with a positive reputation.
i have a 1978 F150 XLT Lariat, 460 auto, 2wd that is in great shape with only 76k miles on it. My buddy had this for years and never hardly drove it-so I bought it but now something has come up so I need to sell it. If interested email me so I can forward pics. I live near Kokomo, IN. trapperlonnie@yahoo.com
Old 03-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Senior User

btravis90 is starting off with a positive reputation.
got a 77 f150 4x4 lifted 300 straight 6 with a 4 gear clean old truck let me know if your interested.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:55 PM
New User

Stats is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up

Not a truck, but pretty sweet ride anyway. Let me know if you might be interested.

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard - Classifieds Item #13807: 1978 Ford Bronco
Old 08-30-2011, 12:42 PM
New User

MTotty is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a '78 F-150 regular cab long bed w/ factory side cargo box. Very little rust. 134000 miles on original 351M. 3-speed on the column. Runs good. I have it listed on Graig's List.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Senior User

weldworks54 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I got a 78 f150 4x4 swb 351m 4speed 410 gears Lots of new parts started restoring and lost intrest good straight body has fleet side bed on it but I have a step side that I'd let go with it asking $5000.00 pm me for details
Old 09-17-2011, 07:53 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles

Tags
150, 4x4, 78, 7879, 79, battery, car, f150, for78, ford, noteverybodylikesusgmailcom, sale, series, tennessee, wtb