Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > 2011 & Newer Explorer
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2011 & Newer Explorer Discuss the all new redesigned Ford Explorer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2010, 09:43 AM
New User

Big_Lou is starting off with a positive reputation.
2011 Explorer?

Hi everyone... I am interested in the new 2011 Explorer that is coming out soon. Looks great, but am concerned about 1st edition issues that are not typically ironed out until the 2nd or 3rd year models. Anyone care to share pros/ cons of the new Explorer?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Senior User

KSCRUDE is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like the look so i speced one out on the ford site and it came to 52 grand plus. Thanks but no thanks. For that kind of dough i would as soon buy an expy with a V8 and a frame LOL.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:10 AM
New User

Big_Lou is starting off with a positive reputation.
52? thats high! i was thinking maybe low 40's loaded up... 52 and Im probably looking at an Expedition... I havent spec'ed the 11's yet but you could get a '10 Limited Expedition for ~50...
Old 09-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Senior User

26Below is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just built and priced one on Ford.com and will ALL options and top of the line Limited Edition, It came out to 50,710. But then I priced out how I would get it without all those fancy options for 30,995.
I am seriously thinking about buying one in 2012, not because I think the 2011s will have bugs to work out, but I dont think I could get a great deal on the brand new models at a dealer.
http://lowboymotorsports.com/site2/g...001+EXCURSION/
2001 Ford Ranger- 22Below-22s,S2000 turbo,BD, insanely modified.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Moved to the 2011 & Newer Explorer forum.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:12 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > 2011 & Newer Explorer

Tags
cons, hybrid, pros