Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General Automotive Discussion > Picture competitions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Picture competitions Ford truck picture competitions, voted by you!

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Former Vendor

membercalendars is starting off with a positive reputation.
2011 Official Ford Trucks Calendar competition!

11/06/2010 ***** UPDATE *****

We're still in the final rounds of proofing but there's a pretty good chance these will be the final winners... A shot of the front and rear cover (rear showing all the winners)...

Once we get the final "ok" from Ford for licensing, we'll shoot the winners an email so we can set up getting them their free copies.

Thanks to all who participated, they look great!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by membercalendars; 10-07-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: UPDATE
Old 09-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Former Vendor

Let's see those TRUCKS!!!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Post Fiend

horsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputation
Moved from General NON-Automotive forum.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Former Vendor

***Rules and Tips for Calendar Contest***

We thought it would be helpful to put together an informative thread to explain the rules and suggest some tips for the calendar contests going on at MemberCalendars.com, so here goes:

Rules to remember

1. No people in the photos. If you have a nice photo with you or someone in the car, do your best to touch up the image and remove people/company signs and logos. We want a car and a background, thats it.

2. Photos need to be set up as landscape, or, as rectangles with a 4:3 aspect ratio. There is a help button on the website explaining this in more detail, look for it when you are prompted to upload your photo. No small files or huge files will pass the upload checker.

3. Make sure it is YOUR photograph

4. One photo per user per car. If you have 2 or more cars and pictures for them, have your significant other or a friend sign up and submit. No images (even if they are different angles) of the same car, please.

Some Tips

1. Altering an image with a design software such as Photoshop is ok. Make sure you don't make a car into something it is not (like adding or removing parts). This is not a necessary step however, don't feel like you have no chance if your photo is untouched and natural. Some people prefer that, which is why this is a public vote.

2. Group photos of cars are encouraged, as long as they are all similar cars that are eligible for the specific contests in which you are entering them. (So no Mustangs with a Camaro and a Firebird, got it?)

3. Feel free to post a couple of images on the Calendar threads here on the forum (even this one) to get some opinions from other members. You might have 2 or 3 photos you are considering so have your own mini-vote to determine which one to submit, if that helps you decide on one.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!

Spread the word to others who might be interested in submitting a photo. If there aren't enough images to make a calendar, there will be no calendar. If you like this idea and concept, which isn't new (club calendars have been around since there have been clubs and printing presses), you have to promote the idea to others. Of course we want to see all the calendars be successful. Every calendar we print will credit your forums, which is good for the enthusiast community. There's a noob born every minute, this will only help the exposure of the forum networks.

Only YOU can create calendars, we're just the ones who will ultimately put the ink on paper for you.

Good luck to all and feel free to ask questions or comment, we're doing all that we can to respond to everyone.

Thanks.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
So... something like this would be good?
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill W View Post
So... something like this would be good?
I can tell you that us midwesterners are jealous because we don't have the kind of landscapes around here like that.

Looks very authentic, like the truck belongs there. You have any photos of it with more angles of the truck?

Either way, send it in, let the people be the judge.

Good luck.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Junior User

seizure66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nice image Bill!

This is one of my faves of the new 48 f5 I am now married to.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:28 PM
Posting Guru

bigbubba87 is starting off with a positive reputation.
how do i post pictures on here?
2001 Supercab Shortbed, 7.3 Psd, ZF6, TS 6 Position chip, 6637, 38R , Bellowed up-pipes, 4" Turbo back to stacks, Hutch/Harpoon mod, HPX, AIH delete, Foil delete, Coolant bypass filter, Transmission filter, 03 turn Signal/Heated mirrors, Lots of extra lights
Old 09-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba87 View Post
You want to submit one to the contest or this thread? You know where I'd recommend your photo be sent. If the contest, then you have to submit on MemberCalendars.com
Old 09-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba87 View Post

under the message box there is a box (go advanced) click that, another screen will come up, scroll down to the manage attachments and add pic's from your computer.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:39 PM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I like this pic a lot, but I don't think the lighting works...everything looks kinda Blue

Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
I like this pic a lot, but I don't think the lighting works...everything looks kinda Blue

Steve, email it to membercalendars@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do about that blue.

Adam
Old 09-13-2010, 09:58 PM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by membercalendars View Post
Steve, email it to membercalendars@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do about that blue.

Adam
Thanks Adam...email is on the way.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Posting Guru

danger-ranger93 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i like this one.
'00 F150 4x4 supercab, 5.4, auto XLT, DD
'97 ranger 4x2 reg cab short bed, traded
'84 Bronco 4x4 (duh) mud toy/project
Old 09-14-2010, 08:46 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Here's my 2006
Attached Images

Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:46 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General Automotive Discussion > Picture competitions

Tags
2010, 2011, bronco, calendar, calendars, classic, competion, competition, f250, ford, members, officail, prec, truck, trucks