Sponsored by: DP Tuner

I'm Back.........

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 07:32 PM
N V US Lawn Care
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sideshow
somebody mentioned checking your credit unions, but there are TONS of lenders online too. You can even get financing assistance with ebay. Considering the amount of the loan, it should be fairly easy to find a lender willing to work with you if you have even just a little bit to put down. good luck, and oh yeah, if you aren't interested, I just may have to drive down to FL to buy that one supercab posted, LOL.

great advice Kevin...i'm interested, but i feel like i may come up a day late and a dollar short to just ****** up one of these terrific offers...

Old 09-02-2010, 07:33 PM
sideshow
Elder User
off topic, but you said ******.....huh.huh.huh.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:39 PM
N V US Lawn Care
Elder User
yes....yes i did...lololol

Old 09-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Franko72
Molon Labe
I keep seeing comercials on tv where everyone is approved,
But that may be a high interest loan???
I guess its too late to find a rich girlfriend..., well if you do find one Im single...

Old 09-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Supercab
Lead Driver

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by N V US Lawn Care
each of those links showed the same rig...the $11k one in Kissimee...was that a hint...
No, It really wasn't I actually like the smell of the first one that has the tommy lift gate-I just hope he hasn't f'd up the bed too bad with whatever he has been hauling-I don't think he (or everyone knows the "true" value of a good 7.3 truck)

Stay positive David, we'll find you a truck!!

Old 09-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Spool&Go
Cargo Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I doubt I was here when you left but welcome back. And dont you mean 4" exhaust not three. If you meant 3" then change your mind! ha

Old 09-03-2010, 11:52 AM
spdmpo
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Not very many banks or credit unions will give an auto loan for a truck that will be at best 7 years old, or older. Most likely it would be a high interest personal loan. Sorry to say but it doesn't look too good if you were planning that route. Only way around it is a little ma and pa shop that will finance in house, and then they get things at auction and you will have no idea where it's been or the shape it's in.
I will say this, interest rates will be going up soon, now is the time to lock something in if you are going to.

Old 09-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Supercab
Lead Driver

Looked more on CL-Orlando tonight & the one with the Tommy gate on it has been re-listed to $8200OBO-I dunno, but I think the guy wants it gone-says its always been serviced at the dealer-wonder if hes got the receipts to back it up-says hes had truck since new-I'll bet hes got a brand new tailgate for it & buyer could sell off the liftgate???
I may call him anyway & see if he'll send me some more pics-may be offer him $7k GREEN CASH for it??

Old 09-03-2010, 09:33 PM
N V US Lawn Care
Elder User
Man, i think i have heard it all now...the dealer that i was looking at the 350 fat azz told me today that the reason i was turned down was because the bank they were securing the financing through were the people that set the price, even though he only wanted $12900 for that truck, that was for conventional financing, or somebody with good credit, for me, the bank had set the price at, are ya'll sitting down, $17000, they wanted $3400 down, which he also knew i wasn't even close, and $454 a month for 42 months...damn, ain't i glad they said no...lol...

OK, so here are my thoughts on this...my credit stinks like a garbage dump, so, because i have such bad credit, the bank decides to jack the price of the truck up @$5k...wtf...now, i knew walking in there that, as a high credit risk, i was gonna pay through the nose in interest, which i would have been, but to make me pay more money for the truck plus the higher interest, doesn't that sound almost criminal...IMHO???

Anyway, glad that didn't happen now...i have been searching all over CL, Ebay, KBB, Autotrader, etc, for the perfect truck, and even applied for a loan through some online sources, no word yet, i have found, along with you guys, quite a few worthy rigs to be the next Bit Mo'...keeping my fingers crossed, but not getting my hopes up again...thanks for everybody's help with this...keep me in mind if ya'll hit the powerball...lol

Old 09-03-2010, 11:12 PM
dn29626
Cargo Master
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
... because i have such bad credit...
What caused your bad credit?

Old 09-04-2010, 04:06 AM
Supercab
Lead Driver

Wink

Originally Posted by dn29626
I think that type of question is kind of personal.

Old 09-04-2010, 08:17 AM
dn29626
Cargo Master
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
...OK, so here are my thoughts on this...my credit stinks like a garbage dump, so, because i have such bad credit, the bank decides to jack the price of the truck up @$5k...wtf...now, i knew walking in there that, as a high credit risk, i was gonna pay through the nose in interest, which i would have been, but to make me pay more money for the truck plus the higher interest, doesn't that sound almost criminal...IMHO???...
Originally Posted by dn29626
Originally Posted by Supercab
I think that type of question is kind of personal.

Supercab.

Don't you think alot of what we talk about here is kind of personal?
He opened himself for the bad credit question by bringing it up.
He is acknowledging he is a high risk, so i am curious as to why.
His credit status is a hugh part of his problem, as he is acknowledging.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:55 PM
WA.Ranger
Postmaster

Bad form......

Old 09-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Supercab
Lead Driver

Heres the one in Orlando again (with the Tommy-Lift) hes lowered it to 7500OBO!! I'm going to try & take a look at it over the weekend!! looks to be an Earlybird & hes calling it a 2000-may be the paperwork-& title don't match?? hes posted more pics-I still bet IF in fact he bought it new that he has the rear bumper & tailgate....2000 FORD F350 SUPER DUTY CREW CAB XLT Auto. Dually 7.3 power stroke

Old 09-04-2010, 07:42 PM
tdpower
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Supercab
Heres the one in Orlando again (with the Tommy-Lift) hes lowered it to 7500OBO!! I'm going to try & take a look at it over the weekend!! looks to be an Earlybird & hes calling it a 2000-may be the paperwork-& title don't match?? hes posted more pics-I still bet IF in fact he bought it new that he has the rear bumper & tailgate....2000 FORD F350 SUPER DUTY CREW CAB XLT Auto. Dually 7.3 power stroke

Good find! Nice looking truck. You could probably buy and re-sale that truck and make some cash.

Quick Reply: I'm Back.........